NRJTV SF OpCo, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate because of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, physical handicap, health condition, marital, or veteran status. Discriminatory employment practices are specifically prohibited by the Federal Communications Commission. If you believe your Employment Rights have been violated, you may contact the FCC in Washington, DC, 20054, or other appropriate state or local agencies.
August 15, 2014
Title: Local Account Manager
KTNC is currently accepting applications for individuals looking for opportunities in the broadcast industry; we currently have positions available in Sales/Marketing. Successful candidates should have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outgoing personality with the ability to develop strong client relations
- Self-motivated, reliable, high-energy individuals who are able to pursue new business daily
- Must be computer literate (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Analytical, can multi-task and works well under pressure; knowledgeable of media metrics preferred (ratings, dollars, CPP, etc.)
- Bilingual in English and Spanish with prior television working experience also preferred but not a must
- Accountable, responsible for developing and maintaining client list, meeting and exceeding sales budgets and goals
If you are an individual looking to be part of a company whose philosophy is founded on having fun at work, developing a life-long career and a work place where your contributions are acknowledged and rewarded; then KTNC is the company to join. We offer a competitive compensation package, in-depth training and a family atmosphere where every team member works together towards a common goal.
For consideration, submit resume to address below.
KTNC TV 42
1700 Montgomery Street, Suite 400
San Francisco, California 94111
Applications will be accepted until position is filled. No phone calls please. KTNC is an equal opportunity employer.
Click here to download.
FORMAS PARA INTERNADO
Haz click aqui para descargar
For more information on job opportunities and descriptions of job classifications in broadcasting go to the National Alliance of State Broadcasters Association (NASBA) website at: www.careerpage.org